RajatVerma
Hello All,
I am invoking a submodule from my IVR application and its working fine. However I need to dynamically update the submodule name as during execution I will come to know which application I need to invoke based on values retrieved from DB.

I can't hardcode the submodules as in future new submodules can be introduced. Need to understand how can I achieve the same, at my end I have tried overloading the method updateWebAppEntryPoint in submodule java code but application is giving an error. Request if a sample source code snippet or sample application can be shared to understand how exactly it works.

also how can I override the input parameters and outparameters for sub module.

Thanks,
Rajat Verma
WilsonYu
So here is the snippet:
@Override
public void updateInputParams(Collection inputParams, SCESession mySession) {

com.avaya.sce.runtime.Parameter param = null;
param = new com.avaya.sce.runtime.Parameter("paramA", "8", com.avaya.sce.runtime.Parameter.CONSTANT);

//The inputParams list has been built in the getInputParams method. You can iterate through the list and make modification to the list or each param object. Or add a new param like below.

inputParams.add(param);
}

@Override
public String updateWebAppEntryPoint(SCESession mySession, String appName, String moduleName,
String oldEntryPoint) {

//Just simply return the new entry. If the new entry comes from a variable, you could query the mySession object for the variable and value

String newEntry = "SubSample/Start";

return newEntry;
}
Go to:   
Mobile view