deepak.garg.cinbell.com
Hello Everyone,
I’m trying to achieve automation testing module using AAOD application. The mechanism sounds like whenever we are making a test call to IVR application, dtmf input would be detected based on configured/coded value. I’m able to generate the dtmf tone but application is not recognizing it as dtmf input and routing to else path.
It would be great help if someone can have a look into it and suggest/share your ideas to achieve this functionality. Thanks in Advance.

Environment details:
Eclipse Version : 2019-03 (4.11.0)
OD version : 7.2.3.803
Application server - Apache Tomcat/9.0.33
EPM version - 7.2.3s

Thanks,
Deepak
JohnBiggs
does it work with a real phone?
Make things work with simple setups then work toward complex...
I assume you are working with VoIP
First guess would be some form of DTMF encoding mismatch issue (inband tones, RFC based, etc) along your media path.
massimo__croci
Hi. Basing on the description, it seems you are designing the app on AAOD and testing it in a physical environment. Did you test your app on the AAOD built-in simulator ?
In the case you need, here are instructions for AAOD 7.2.3 (starting from page 426):
https://www.devconnectprogram.com/fileMedia/download/9c0211d0-407a-4a36-9a59-c232693547ac
deepak.garg.cinbell.com
Hi John.
Appreciate your response.

Yes, my AAOD app (IVR) is working fine with real phone.
deepak.garg.cinbell.com
Hi Massimo,
Thanks for your suggestion.

Would like to inform you that dtmf recognition is working fine for my AAOD app if tested with in-built simulator and in test environment. I'm trying to achieve a mechanism using which dtmf digits can be automatically recognized instead of pressing digits on phone or in-built simulator. I'm able to generate digits tone using below functionality of Phrase variable :

"Supporting DTMF tones by converting the string value of a variable into a list of DTMF recordings."

But application is not recognizing it as a dtmf input and routing to else path.
WilsonYu
DTMF tone recognition is based on your telephony system. You have to have recording that fits the specs of your own system.
Go to:   
Mobile view