Myvizhi.Vijayakumar
Hi Everyone,

We are running an agent based campaign with call pacing mode as "Progressive". When a POM agent tries to perform a Consult/transfer they get a message saying – “network refusal” and consult attempt fails. The call remains with primary agent. This error happens even if the second agent is part of the POM campaign skill or not.
a. Is there anything in the campaign strategy that stops agent from using/clicking the button for consult on Avaya workspaces?
b. Or the network refusal is more on the dial plan that should allow call origination from POM to other CM extensions?
MikeMalcorINI
I've found that a "network refusal" is usually more of a call routing issue. You may need to have the agent prefix an external transfer with a 9 or 91 or just a 1. If transferring to a VDN or an internal ext, just need to make sure that the SIP trunks can route that call. It wouldn't hurt to verify the Invite/Replace to make sure an agent can drop off the conference call and that the called party and the transfer party can be properly merged afterwards and continue talking.
Myvizhi.Vijayakumar
Thank you Mike for the response!

I have tried to do external transfer with prefix 1 and able to transfer to external number successfully. But, with the internal extension transfer, the primary agent who initated the transfer is not getting dropped from the campaign outreach card. When the primary agent tries to transfer the customer call to secondary agent (same skill) by giving agent ID/station ID, the primary agent is able to transfer the call to secondary agent. But, the primary agent is not getting option to select the completion code/end the outreach card and the customer contact card is still with the primary agent. Once the conversation is complete between seconday agent and the customer, the primary agent is getting option to select the completion code. The primary agent is in "ACQUIRED-TALKING" state when the secondary agent and customer are talking. The primary agent is not getting released from the call untill the conversation completes. Even though, the primary agent is occupied, he is not able to listen the conversation. The primary agent couldn't release himself from transfer and he is stuck with the call.

a. Is it something which needs to be checked from SIP trunk for the above issue?
b. Is there any specific configuration which needs to be done in Campaign to allow/dis allow consult/transfer?
MikeMalcorINI
I'll assume you are using Workspaces for Elite since you mention cards. It's sounding more like a Workspaces issue . The POM Agent API guide talks about "ownership" of the contact and that seems to be some of the issues you are describing. Since you are able to do external transfers OK, I don't think it's a SIP issue (but may want someone to do a tracesm during the interaction just to check). There isn't a setting in the strategy that controls the transfer/conference ability. I will point out that I've usually noticed that the agents should both be in the same campaign AND in the same call node for the conference to work with success.
Myvizhi.Vijayakumar
Yes, we are using Workspaces for Elite. Sure, I will have a look at the POM Agent API guide.

Thank you so much Mike for the response!
Go to:   
Mobile view