DanielStingl
Hi,

we are using the javascript SDK 4.20.0.0, setup presence services and send automatic presence. The presence state now is "automatic available".
But after an amount of time (30 minutes I guess) the presence state switches automatically to "automatic away".
In documentation I haven't found any notices about that.

See attachment for received json from sdk/presence service.

How can I avoid this? Send an updated automatic presence every X minutes? Or is it a setting in presence services?
Maybe this a bug and an support ticket has to be opened?

Thanks,
Daniel
Filename Automatic_Away.json [Disk] Download
ware16.avaya.com
Hi,

Looks like Away presence is set by the presence server as there is no activity by the user. You can publish the presence manually if you don't want to update the presence automatically by the presence server.

Thanks,
Avaya DevConnect Team
DanielStingl
Hi,
sorry for delayed response, but how can we reset the "automatic presence" of presence server?

If my presence state is "away automatic" automatically set by server, it is logical because the server do not know if I am active or not. So the state switches to "away automatic".

But if I send "available automatic" the server still sends "away automatic".
If I send "available" (manual) the sends "available". After that I send "available automatic", but server sends "away automatic".

So, how can I reset the server side presence state that I appear as "available automatic"?

Thanks.
Go to:   
Mobile view