RicardoSosa
Hello,

I am writing a class that implements CallListener (javax.telephony.CallListener) interface. I am adding this listener to an Adress that is a VDN:
vdn.addCallListener(new JtapiListener());

I get events when the call gets to the VDN and when the call is disconnected. But I do not get events when the call is transferred to an agent.

I can see logs from jtapi library, but I do not get any calls to any of the methods defined in CallListener.
I can also get the event if I implement CallObserver, but this is deprecated.

Am I doing something wrong? I am missing to implement something?
Or should I use CallObserver, even when it is deprecated?

Thanks.
MartinFlynn
As a test, I used the JTAPI exerciser to place a listener on VDN (40900). I then made a call from 40503 to 40900. The call went to a vector which queued it on skill1 (40800). This selected Agent 40700, logged in at station 40504.

I have attached the output from the exerciser. Note the events indicating the call going to the agent at 12:38:10.

Martin
Filename callToVDN.txt [Disk] Download
RicardoSosa
Thank you for your answer Martin,
I have already tried this with the exerciser. The results that you get with the exerciser is the same that you can see in jtapi logs... The thing is that some of that information is not triggering any of the methods that you can implement in a CallListener. So, I cannot get to that information in my code.
Hope this clarifies the question.
Thanks again.
Ricardo.
MartinFlynn
CallListener is a very low-level listener class and gives limited information about what's going on in a call. Try implementing a CallControlConnectionListener. Assuming this is valid for a VDN, this should give you Delivered, Established events etc. which will be much more useful.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view