NobuhiroTentaku
Dear Sir,

Currently we are testing JTAPI application program with AES8.1.3. And our application program adds listener to all extension number in a provider.
Call from extension number has no problem. Listener event comes out as soon as event occurs.
However call from outside line has a big problem. Every time when I make a call from outside line, listener event comes out about 1 minute later!!!

Is there any setting to correct this delay? Or any test we should do?

Best regards,
JohnBiggs
This is a known issue with specific versions of the JTAPI client. A fix should be available for it shortly. You can most likely use a slightly older version of the JTAPI client and avoid the issue for the time being.
NobuhiroTentaku
I got it. Yes, I changed JTAPI SDK to the latest version, 10.1.0 this week. Then this strange delay occurred.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
JohnBiggs
Updates to the 10.1 JTAPI Client have been posted which are supposed to address this issue. Please let me know if you don't see improvement.

https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_aura_application_enablement_services/releases/10_1/index.gsp#download-8
NobuhiroTentaku
Thank you very much for your information.
I will check it out, then let you know the result.

Best regards,
NobuhiroTentaku
I installed JTAPI SDK new version, i.e.10.1.0.2.0.12 and confirmed that the delay issue of old version 10.1.0.0.0.12 was fixed.

Thank you.

Best regards,
JohnBiggs
thank you for the confirmation. Sorry for the inconvenience the issue caused.
Go to:   
Mobile view