Karthi.ariraman
Hi Team,
If any failure happened in Webservice or DB blocks, we need to trigger the alarm and the same thing should populated into SMGR alarm. This alarm should trigger an email to support team. How we can implement this , If you have any workable solution, Please explain to me.

Thanks
Karthik
Krishnakumar(KK)
Hi Karthik,
There is a SetAlarm task in the notification category that can be used to send alarm to SMGR. I am not sure if there something in SMGR to send emails for the alarm. Please check SMGR documentation. Alternatively, you could use SendEmail task in the workflow if the Breeze is setup for sending EMail with email connector snapin.
Karthi.ariraman
Hi KK,
I set the Alarm block in ED, but this alarm is not reflecting to SMGR. Do you have any specific configuration available in SMGR to Breeze server (ED).
Krishnakumar(KK)
Hi Karthi,
This may an issue between Breeze platform and SMGR. Could you please raise a support ticket on Breeze platform.

Thanks,
KK
Krishnakumar(KK)
Hi Karthik,
I learned from Breeze team that the alarms would be only send if the nodes in the cluster are in accepting services state. Please check if the cluster or any of the node in that cluster is in "deny services" state. If so then that would cause the alarms not showing up in SMGR.

Regards,
KK
Karthi.ariraman
Hi KK,
Both nodes are accepting calls in the cluster. Still it's not showing up in SMGR. Already raised a ticket with Avaya ,but till now no response on the ticket. Bowen, Steven J (Steven) asked the problem, but no response. I copied you in that email.

Thanks
Karthik
Go to:   
Mobile view