deepak.garg.cinbell.com
Hi All,
We are looking information to configure/access MuleSoft web service using token Authorization on Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer
(OD_8_1_1_0801). Attaching screenshot of a sample MuleSoft Web Service using SOAP UI tool.

I'm not seeing much help on documentation or any sample application while searching on this topic. Can someone please suggest/guide us here with the steps. Appreciate your quick response/support. Would be appreciate if a working app or example can be explained.

Environment details:
Eclipse Version: 2021-12 (4.22.0)
OD version : 8_1_1_0801
Application server - Apache Tomcat/9.0.33
EPM version - 7.2.3

Thank you.
Deepak
Filename MuleSoft_WS_Test.docx [Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - MuleSoft_WS_Test1.jpg]
[Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - MuleSoft_WS_Test2.jpg]
[Disk] Download
massimo__croci
Hi.

I found no info/docs concerning the MuleSoft web service with Authorization token configuration on OD apps.

Please, provide additional info, I can send you the link to the web service configuration on the OD.

- What kind of Web Service is that ? REST? SOAP ? The pictures are a bit out of focus and I can clearly see just 'POST';

- Do you want to call the Web Service on a CCXML or VXML app ? Or are you going to use your own script ?

deepak.garg.cinbell.com
Hi Massimo,

Thanks for looking into and responding to this thread.

Please find the below details:

- What kind of Web Service is that ? REST? SOAP ? The API tool on pictures seems SoapUI, but they are a bit out of focus and I can clearly see just 'POST';
=> Webservice is REST. This snap is provided by the webservice team. If you need specific info regarding config pls let me know and I'll pass the same to web service team for response.

- Do you want to call the Web Service via CCXML or VXML ? Or you are going to use your own script ?
=> VXML. web service operation available in OD would be our first choice. If no option available in OD and you have info for other script like using .java page would be in consideration as well.

Thanks,
Deepak
massimo__croci
Hi Deepak.
I recommend the Web service operation.

This doc is useful for you ('Chapter 21: Web Services' on page 321):
https://devconnectprogram.com/fileMedia/download/d1e60358-b1d5-4e39-9236-ad1b699a59b9

'Web services' online docs here:
https://documentation.avaya.com/bundle/AvayaAuraOrchestrationDesignerDeveloperGuide_r723/page/CreatingRestWebServiceOperationFile.html

In your case, search for the Web Service Operation File (REST) and the Web Services (REST) Pluggable Data Connector/PDC.
deepak.garg.cinbell.com
Thank you Massimo.

Let me try this option and will update soon.
Go to:   
Mobile view