AhmadHato2
dear

i used the Lite API Smart Client using Nortel.CCT.Lite.dll version 8.2.0.0 but there is a delay in the application to get the caller id, and i found new version of Nortel.CC.dll 8.2.302.26 but i didnt found new one for lite version
please help me
AudreyHayden
The latest version of the Nortel.CCT.Lite.dll is 8.2.0.0 - which is the version you have. There is no newer version.

The version that you're referencing as 8.2.302.26 is the Full API: Nortel.CCT.dll

AhmadHato2
i used this version but the cct server gives compatibility error
AudreyHayden
Hi Ahmad,
If you test with the CCT Lite API COM Reference Client which uses version 8.2.0.0, there is no compatibility issues with the latest AACC GA Release.

I'd recommend that you raise a ticket with the DevConnect Support Team if you need assistance in investigating this issue.

SatendraGupta
Hi,

I am trying to run lite client but not able to view ref client window in IE(IE8).

Please help, if any setting need to be done at IE level to make it work?

Satendra
SatendraGupta
Hi Devconnect team,

Hope, devconnect provides support for the DLLs.

Please respond.

Satendra
JohnMcLoughlin
Hello,
DevConnect supports both the SOA CCT and the .NET CCT interfaces.
If you an install or configuration issue I would advise you log a ticket with Avaya Global Services.
(Both Reference Clients are products which ship with AACC and require a working AACC configuration to function)
If you have a specific question regarding the use of either the SOA or .NET interface please log a DevConnect ticket.
Thank you
John
SatendraGupta
Hi,

Nortel.CCT.Lite.dll is the dll shipped with AACC and sample code also we got after installation of SDK.

After executing Lite API Web Control sample code, we get "CCTLiteWebControl.dll.

As this DLL need to be run in IE, I am facing issue with this DLL not getting run in IE.

I can run other DLLs and it's running perfectly in IE.

Can you please guide, how to use the samples in real environment?

Satendra
Go to:   
Mobile view