sgowda
Dear Sir,

We are trying to use LaunchVXML WS so that we can launch outbound calls and connect to Avaya DD application.

Before we could start I went through documents and was checking on testing outcall and verifying application.
Executed script from $AVAYA_HOME/Support/OutCallTest/AppIntfWS-Client/

Executed ./runclient.sh —n <outcall-username> —p <outcall password>
Response was: Replaced <outcall-username> & <outcall-password> with appropriate values
[craft@CIIVPMS1 AppIntfWS-Client]$ ./runclient.sh —n <outcall-username> —p <outcall password>
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.axis.AxisEngine).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
Mon Dec 23 08:03:54 CST 2013: TestClient: queryResources succeeded, TotalRes = 4, UnusedH323 = 4, UnusedSIP = 0
Mon Dec 23 08:03:54 CST 2013: TestClient: exiting

Next executed: Replaced <number-to-dial>, <outcall-username> & <outcall-password> with appropriate values
./runclient.sh —R 1 —A VoicePortalTest —T <number-to-dial> —n <outcall-username> —p <outcall password>
[log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.axis.AxisEngine).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
Mon Dec 23 08:18:34 CST 2013: TestClient: LaunchVXMLFault: rc = 33, desc = AppIntfWSSOAPImpllaunchVXML()
MPP Outcall Web Service returned UNKNOWN APPLICATION. MPP = CIIMPP1, rc = 8198
Mon Dec 23 08:18:34 CST 2013: TestClient: exiting

1. What are the various parameters supported by runclient.sh, as I couldn't understand what -R is for. We would also like to know if there are any other supported arguments?
2. In second statement, I got error while launching VXML script. I tried with what was in example VoicePortalTest and also with TestApp which is configured to Avaya default test app. For both I got same error. What could be problem? As there was issue launching VXML application, system never outdialed.
3. Can we get request & response XML files for all web methods used in AppIntfWS.
4. How to get rid of Warnings related to logger?

Any help would be appreciated...

If I can get more documents (other than what is available on VPMS) on how to use and setup WS that would help too.

Thanks,
SGowda
sgowda
Help please.....
Go to:   
Mobile view