Anonymous

Does this move of the forums that everything in the old forums are lost?

Not sure if I like that; there were lots and lots of useful information there... :(
JonAlperin [Avatar]

no, they are not lost. But that are taking us more time to migrate forward in a useful way.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
AndersNilsson3
No problem, we will most likely survive even without the old forum.... :-)
JonAlperin [Avatar]

Apologies to all. This is still being worked. The mechanism by which our old forum boards stored, mapped and maintained information has made it more challenging to pull information out, and for some forums, the information is quite extensive (the initial cut at one years worth of material for one forum was in excess of 3000 pages of materials, due to included code fragments, etc.).

I do understand that this is very frustrating to you, our members. We are working this issue with priority, and I regret the inconvenience it has caused.

Jon Alperin Managing Director, Avaya DevConnect
RossYakulis
Starting weds, you’ll find a secondary Forum entitled “Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer/Dialog Designer (Archive - Oct 2013 and earlier)”, which will contain the archived posts from the old portal. All threads in here will be read-only, and the archive is closed to the creation of new postings.
BrookeHarper
Found it! Thanks a bunch.
Aria34 [Avatar]

I dont know if this forum is a new forum, it's look like a old forum (because I can found many thread before).
Maybe can you help me to find our old forum? (maybe share a link)
Because as a web developer, I just want to know more information about some programs, and this forum is really help me so much to found it.
RossYakulis
https://www.devconnectprogram.com/forums/forums/show/32.page
Go to:   
Mobile view