Anonymous

We have two solutions Aura:
  • Midsize_Ent 6.2.0.0.3105 (smgr 6.2.12.0, aes 6.1.2.0.32, cm 06.2-02.0.823.0, utility_server 6.2.0.0.15, sm 6.2.0.0.620120, presence_va 06.01.00.00-0502)
  • ACM CM_Duplex 6.2.0.0.3086 (cm 06.2-02.0.823.0) and Application Enablement Services : SW Version: r6-2-0-18-0 Patch 1

With both for the same Request to add coverage path , we had the same response from AES
    my Request =" <modelFields><CoveragePath><Point1>h321</Point1><Point2>99120</Point2></CoveragePath></modelFields><operation>add</operation><bjectname></bjectname><qualifier>800</qualifier>"

Request Response form AES="<return><result_code>0</result_code><result_data/><message_text></message_text></return>"

IN Midsize adding coverage path works well
    display coverage path 800 ( Midsize_Ent )
    COVERAGE PATH

Coverage Path Number: 800
    Cvg Enabled for VDN Route-To Party? n Hunt after Coverage? n
    Next Path Number: Linkage

COVERAGE POINTS
    Terminate to Coverage Pts. with Bridged Appearances? n
    Point1: h321 Rng: Point2: 99120 Rng:
    Point3: Point4:
    Point5: Point6:

IN ACM 6.2 + AES 6.2 with the same request we had the same response from AES but there was no point assigned to coverage path

display coverage path 800 (ACM + AES)
    COVERAGE PATH

Coverage Path Number: 800
    Cvg Enabled for VDN Route-To Party? n Hunt after Coverage? n
    Next Path Number: Linkage

COVERAGE POINTS
    Terminate to Coverage Pts. with Bridged Appearances? n
    Point1: Point2:
    Point3: Point4:
    Point5: Point6:
    Anonymous

So you have two separate CM's and two separate AES's here essentially with different IP's? The fact that you are getting a successful return makes me think you are providing the ME CM IP address in your second request and that is getting set, so when you look at the duplex CM there is nothing there because the ME CM actually got set.
    Anonymous

Both platforms are separated. each one is in a different network and are not interconnected.
    I have no problem with other Service models supported by SMS. Only with Coverage Path .
    My request add a Coverage Path, but it does not add Points to coverage path. I have the same problem with change coverage path .
    CraigJohnson5
    Can you add a coverage point through a direct session with Communication Manager like SAT or ASA?
    Anonymous

Yes, I can add / change it with SAT
    CraigJohnson5
    Have you tried the AES SMS test application at http://[AESIP]/smsxml/smsxml_test.php?

At this point we will need to look at logs to investigate further. Please open a DevConnect ticket and we can go from there.
    Go to:   
    Mobile view