JohnBiggs
the lamp colors are in the XML Programmer's guide.

3 is the green lamp. 1 is the red lamp.

The event shows the green lamp for button 268 going on steady.

I reviewed the logs you sent through Kevin. I gave him some suggestions for what to look for and how to troubleshoot... Please support him with the customer in regard to the troubleshooting that needs done to prove CM is provisioned correctly AND that there is proper network connectivity between the subnets they are using. I continue to believe there are problems originating in Communication Manager causing most of the issues you are seeing.

For you as the application vendor you should push the Service Observing button AND WAIT FOR THE GREEN LAMP TO GO ON STEADY BEFORE DIALING DIGITS. sorry to shout, but I don't think my point is getting through. Communication Manager may not be ready to accept the digits you are sending as fast as you are firing them off. Further, if you wanted to be really careful, make sure a call appearance enters a green lamp steady state as well, and that you see a media started event indicating the call origination had begun.
DouglasWambo
Well, we figured it out this morning - They were using the wrong cmapi client. They were using V4 instead of V3 - -apparently required on our CM server.
JohnBiggs
That by itself wasn't the problem... the clients are backwards compatible. Somebody cleaned something else up and aren't admitting to it.
Go to:   
Mobile view