JavierTorres2
hi in the manual "Avaya Aura® Contact Center Screen Pop within agent desktop with multiple parameters"; in this manual show a screen with method from web service called SetIntrinsicbyName with 5 parameters(attach the screen called screen_from_manual); but now in the AACC 6.3 SP 10 tha methot is not exist and now there is a method called SetIntrinsics with five parameters (attach the screen called actual_screen) but are not the same like in the past; and not working

please what are the parameters now

• [Thumb - screen_from_manual.jpg]
[Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - actual_screen.png]
[Disk] Download
JohnMcLoughlin
Hello,
I am not sure which manual you are referring to.
What version of Avaya Aura CC does it relate to?
I have checked and the SP10 method has not changed since NES 7 at least (more than 5 years ago).
John
Anonymous

hi I John my principal problem is about to set intrinsics variables from AEP; in this way I use your example called XferToCDNwUUI_2013Apr19Project; I don't know why I could not see anything in my intrisics variables declared over AACC in the agentdesktop; but I can see UUI content
For this reason I took the other example that is in the manual attached in the page 9; but that method there is not in my webservice like you can see in my attach screen_from_my_server so I don't watch the name of method that is in the manual

so for me is necessary to set values in the intrisics fields

my AACC is 6.3 with SP10

I hope you review this and advice some solution

thanks in advance

Filename AACCConfigurationtoscreenpopaURLwithinAAADusingtwoparametersV2.pdf [Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - screen_from_my_server.png]
[Disk] Download
JohnMcLoughlin
Hello,
In your server when you run DIW make sure the WSDL you input matches the URL shown p8 in the example.
Also make sure the WSDL port number you input (in the doc it is shown as 9070) is correctly configured in Server Configuration as shown in p5 in the example.
This example does not use CCT SOA web services, it uses CCMS SOA web services.
To troubleshoot AAEP/Intrinsic issues you would need to log a DevConenct ticket.
John
ThereseFarhat
Hello,

I am trying to configure the SOA web services in order to be able to send a parameter value from IVR in AACC to the agent desktop screen popup. But I keep getting the error : Not found when I use the URL provided in the attached PDF.
When I use CCT web services it seems I can find the "ContactService" web service "http://localhost:9080/SOAOICCT/services/ContactService?wsdl".

I appreciate any help.

Thank you,

Therese
Filename AACCConfigurationtoscreenpopaURLwithinAAADusingtwoparametersV2.pdf [Disk] Download
Go to:   
Mobile view