AdamBorbely
Hi,

I was using the SMS SDK for resetting selected IP stations. First I got the IP address of the station using the 'status station' command.
The next step was issuing the 'reset ip-phones ipaddr IP IP' command using the IPStationsType as model field and the reset of the command was in the qualifier argument. It was workin OK with AES 5.2.3 and CM R015x.

The AES was upgraded to 6.2 just like the CM. Now the 'reset ip phone' command fails. I noticed that the CM command was changed. Now you can not issue one command on the command line. You can not give any argument 'reset ip-stations' command in SAT. Instead a form is displayed where you can specify the details.

My problem is that in the SMS SDK in the IPStations model there are no fields specified in AES 6.2. If I want to use the command as before then it fails:

NFO: Returning operational result: 1|[resetIpPhone:7202|1389888673235|3252]|1 00000000 65c5 "ip-phones" is an invalid identifier; please press HELP for extension: 7202

I guess the IPStations model should have the form fields but there is none. How can I reset an IP stations using CM and AES both 6.2 using SMS SDK?

Thanks,
Adam
CraigJohnson5
I don't have a 5.2 version to test but I do see that 6.2 is functioning as you say. I will have to send this one to development. Please open a DevConnect ticket to get the process started.
AdamBorbely
Thank you, I have opened the ticket. The ticket number is 17618.
Go to:   
Mobile view