DavidFradejas2
Hi All,

I would like to ask you if you know any way to show info in the AAAD when an incoming call is coming to AACC. i would like to show the name of the Application that is calling to an agent, besides the ANI in the Desktop panel of the AAAD.

On the other hand i would like to know if this behaviour can be deployed in the physical extension of the phone.

Does anybody know how to deploy this?
DavidFradejas2
Does anybody know how to develop this? is very important so please any idea will be great.

Regards
AudreyHayden
Hi David,
This Incoming call display info cannot be changed on Agent Desktop but it can be done for certain Phonesets types.
Login to CCMA on AACC.
Go to Configuration Component & select Phoneset Display to see the list of Phones & the type of call data that can be displayed. Unfortunately, Application Name is not one of the call data available.

The CCT SDK is available for Agent App development where Call intrinsics are available to be displayed wherever you want.
DavidFradejas2
so on Agent Desktop it cannot be done.

the phonesets are 9611 series. it can be developed with this phones?
Where can i download the CCT SDK ? is there any handbook for integrate this?

Thanks a lot Audrey

Regards
AudreyHayden
The CCT SDK can be downloaded from this DevConnect Site under Products & SDKs. You will find it under the Contact Center SDKs.

All Documentation is contained within the SDK and it also contains the open source code for the CCT RefClient which is a Softphone type App.

9611 Phonesets are not supported for this feature.
DavidFradejas2
Thanks a lot for your help.
DavidFradejas2
This morning, Avaya support afirm me that it can be done in Agent desktop.
AudreyHayden
Hi David,
I got this update this morning:
AAAD displays intrinsics of incoming contacts in the bottom left corner.
This can be configured to display whatever intrinsic the customer wishes to display.
The obvious caveat here is that the data the customer wants to display needs to be a call intrinsic.
Intrinsics for AML calls is not available yet - it is part of the 6.3 program.
However Intrinsics are available for SIP Voice calls.

So you can see in the bottom left hand corner but not in the incoming call display at the top.
AudreyHayden
Hi David,
This Forum is for DevConnect SDK Developer issues and not for general AACC queries.

Regards,
Audrey
DavidFradejas2
ok sorry, but i think is nice to shere problem with other avaya developers, maybe simple problems can be solved quickly by this way.
AudreyHayden
Yes - but I don't think you will get the correct response on this forum. There are other forums that these questions are better placed as you will receive answers from experts:
http://support.avaya.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3
DavidFradejas2
Thanks for the reference.

Regards!
Go to:   
Mobile view