DylanEssner3
I'm attempting to retrieve a listing of network regions through SMS. When I query with the following using the SMS tool (smsxml/smsxml_test.php):

[Request1]
method=submitRequest
login=######
password=#######
return=result
[parameters1]
modelFields=<?xml version="1.0"?> <modelFields> <IPNetworkRegion/> </modelFields>
operation=list
objectname=
qualifier=monitor count 100

I'm returned a successful response. However, the region value is always blank for each instance returned??
<Region/>

Performing the query through SAT returns the same columns but the region column has actual values (1,2,3,etc...).

What am I doing wrong?

CM version: 6.3
AES version: 6.3.1.0.19-0
CraigJohnson5
There was a separate model built for monitor, try:

[parameters1]
modelFields=<?xml version="1.0"?> <modelFields> <ListIPNetworkRegionMonitor/> </modelFields>
operation=list
objectname=
qualifier=count 100

Note that you don't need "monitor" in the qualifier with this model.
DylanEssner3
Thanks Craig. How would I invoke the 'display' operation on ListIPNetworkRegionMonitor? I see it as an operation through the SMS tool, but am not sure which 'qualifier' i need...
CraigJohnson5
That is a mistake in the tool. Through a CM SAT session there is no way to 'display ip-network-region monitor'. The nature of that model is to do a list operation. I will have to open a ticket with development to have that removed. Sorry for the confusion.
DylanEssner3
Thanks again Craig. Which qualifier do i need to get the NEXT 100? For example, for Stations, I can say

list station count 100 ext 2500

and that will return up to 100 stations including and after extension 2500.

what is the 'ext' equivalent for ListIPNetworkRegionMonitor? Is it documented somewhere?
CraigJohnson5
I am trying to get more information on this one. When you use the SAT command 'list ip-network-region monitor' and hit esc+h 'count' is not shown as a valid entry yet you can use it. I have tried the ones from station to see if they work, and they don't. So I am trying to see if there is any other command that is useful here that is not showing up in the help.

Do you need to return every field? You can cut down on the response time by just requesting specific fields.

I will let you know what I find out.
CraigJohnson5
The reason you can use count is because of the internal tables it is mapped to. To get blocks of data would require you to open a GRIP with Avaya. That can be done here. Is it the response time that you are concerned with?
Go to:   
Mobile view