john.mitchell
We have a 3rd party application which has been using DMCC on our existing CM4.0.4 and AES4.2.1 platform for several years. The application can put a phone into available, log in/out, go unavailable etc without any problems.

We are now trying to use the exact same application with CM6.0.0 and AES6.2.0 without any luck. For example, when the application attempts to put a station into available the physical IP phone reacts accordingly but the application returns an error. When I do a 'list trace' of the station in Site Admin I get the following error:

denial event 1070, TTR unavailable

This message relates to touch tone receiver and no one can give me answer on why we would be receiving it.

The strange thing is that the action of logging an agent into the station via the 3rd party application works fine, but making available, unavailable etc do not work.

If anyone can shed any light on this it would be much appreciated.
MartinFlynn
I think your first step should be to enable and check the DMCC traces on the AE Services. Very often there is more information here about an error than can be passed to the application. You will find details in the Devconnect FAQ "How can I monitor the XML being sent and received by the AE Services Server (debug, log, trace)?".

Secondly, I suggest you download the DMCC Dashboard (it is included with the .Net SDK). With this, you can perform the same steps as your application does and see if you see the same problem.

AE Services 6.x only officially supports applications that were created with version 5.x or later of the DMCC SDK and which use version 5.x or later of the DMCC Client. There have been a lot of changes made to DMCC since 4.x so it may be a good idea to recompile your application with the latest SDK if you have not already done so. Having said that, I would expect a 4.x application to work with a 6.x AE Services.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view