chukiatdenkongpon
Dear Sir,

I have question about AAAD as detail below:-

- How to AAAD send parameter to web or custom program?
- Which parameter that can send to web or custom program?
Ex; ani, dnis,
- how many parameter that AAAD can send to web or custom program?
- Could you pleae give me sample detail?

please suggestion.
Thank you.

Chukiat D.
AudreyHayden
Hi Chukiat,
I presume you're trying to launch a webpage or App via Screen Pop on AAAD.

AAAD can pop any intrinsic available via CCT at AAAD.
This list of intrinsics is different for Multimedia and SIP Voice contacts.
This list can also be customized by sites adding different intrinsics using scripting
commands.

AML (CS1000) does not support screen pops until AACC 6.3

If you want to understand how it's done then I recommend that you download the CCT SDK and view sample Code for Screen Pops.

Regards,
Audrey
romainjean2
Hi everyone,
in avaya documentation and sdk ther is no example how to pass intrinsics variables to ScreenPop.
The 2 application already configued on AACC MM>agent deskop configuration>screen pop settings:

http://www.google.com/search?q=%Skillset%
notepad %Skillset%

But this configuration doesn't work:
the google url simply search the word %Skillset%, not the skillset it self (i.e WC_Default_Skillset).

do you know a documentation or the way how to pass intrinsics variables to ScreenPop application ?

romain
AudreyHayden
Hi
You need to update the Screen pop settings in the CCMM Admin Tool to use the VALUE keyword:
http://www.google.com/search?q=%VALUE%
notepad %VALUE%

This will pick up the Skillset Intrinsic and populate the VALUE
AudreyHayden
The below excerpt was taken from the Contact Center Administration Guide:

4. Under Application Shortcuts, configure other applications to start on client machines. By default, a text application such as Notepad, or a search engine such as Google can start automatically. You can add other applications, but you must ensure that the applications are installed on all clients. You can configure only one application to force launch.

5. Click Add to add more applications.

6 Under Intrinsics, configure the intrinsics to display data to the agent. You can configure only one intrinsic to force launch.

7 Click Add to add more intrinsics.

8 Select the Application Force Launch Editable check box to force an application to start.

9 Select the Launch Application Internal to AAAD check box to launch Web-based applications inside Agent Desktop. Only Web-based applications work.

10 Select the Expand Agent Desktop on Answer check box to expand an Agent Desktop application when a contact is answered.

11 Select the Voice Contact Search check box to search for customer history based on the calling line ID for voice contacts. This feature is available only for SIP based
systems.
DanielEvans
Hi

I am interested in launching a webpage via screen pop in a AAAD tab, using the CLID. As I've understood, this feature is supported "out of the box" with AACC 6.2 in a SIP environment, and as Audrey posts below, 6.3 if using AML. We are using AML.

Looking through the CCT SDK, the sample screen pop is (near as I can tell) utilizing a new GUI window, popping an event to notepad. Is there any examples where a tab is opened directly in the AgentDesktop window, or sample code for building plug-ins for the AgentDesktop?

Alternately, if anyone had a release date for 6.3 where this is supported "out of the box", that would be great!

Thanks in advance,
Daniel
AudreyHayden
Hi Daniel,
Unfortunately Avaya had to change their AACC release plans so no new content was included in 6.3 which is now solely a sustaining release.
All new content, including this feature, will be included in 6.4 will be released next year.

Regards,
Audrey
DanielEvans
Hi Audrey,

That's a shame that this feature won't be supported for yet another year!

In the interim, if you could point me in the direction of any documentation or resources available for building a custom plug-in for the AgentDesktop, that would be greatly appreciated.

BR,
Daniel
DanielEvans
Hi,

Does anyone have experience writing a plugin for the AACC AgentDesktop (AAAD)? In response to chukiat, Audrey mentions using scripting commands. Is this only available in a SIP environment?

Also related to the question here from Mai:
https://devconnect.avaya.com/public/forum/d_forum_3.jsp?t=9200&f=53

Could be the answer is so painfully obvious it doesn't warrant a response, but if someone in the know could clarify for me would be great.

BR,
Daniel
AudreyHayden
Hi Daniel,
Agent Desktop allows the ability to screenpop an Application or webpage when a call is answered by an Agent.
This Application can be sent 1 Contact Center Call Intrinsic.

What sort of Plug-in do you want to develop?

Regards,
Audrey
DanielEvans
Hi Audrey,

Preferably I don't want to have to develop any plug-in, but the feature I'm looking for is the ability to screenpop a webpage when the call is answered by an Agent in the AgentDesktop. The url should include the telephone number of the caller.

From what you wrote previously, it was my understanding that this is not possible without using SIP. We are in the process of upgrading from Nortel CC6, and are using a CS1000 with AML. If this feature is not supported in AACC 6.2 using AML, I would appreciate any tips on how to develop a plugin for the AgentDesktop so we can investigate implementing this single feature. From an agent perspective, having the online CRM screenpop will be the biggest change of the platform migration.

If screenpops work with AML, great! If not, how to make a plugin for the AgentDesktop?

BR,
Daniel
DanielEvans
I was a little too quick writing the first sentence. For clarity sake, should read "..., but the feature I'm looking for is the ability to screenpop a webpage in the AgentDesktop when the call is answered by an Agent ". No edits, so an additive edit. =)

Daniel

AudreyHayden
Hi Daniel,

There is no way of plugging into the AAAD so it would have to be a stand alone app.

Using the CCT .net SDK you could develop a simple enough app that logs in the same way as AAAD does into CCT and all it does is monitor quietly in the back ground using the .net event notification.

Then on a RINGING event it pops up the web page and this event gives you the contact in the message so you will have data that is present on the contact to use in the screenpop URL.

You can develop this yourself or contact the Avaya Professional Service team who can provide you with a quote for this work.
JaccoOtter
Hi Audrey,

Can you also explain how to add an intrinsic to the call from scripting?

I need to add a custom string (call variable collected by HDX) into a intrinsic to be able to use this string as a VALUE to start a screenpop.

rgrds, Jacco.
AudreyHayden
Hi Jacco,
The Orchestration Designer tool allows you to add an intrinsic to a Contact during the execution of a script.
Download the latest OD guide and see chapter 20 where it details exactly what you need to do with the ContactService web service.
Then you need to add that intrinsic value to CCMM Webadmin tool Screen pop section.

Regards,
Audrey
Go to:   
Mobile view