Phunghoang
I am development the Supervisor features using DMCC.Net , But I can not to know how to barge in call features :
1.Supervisor listen and talk
2. Supervisor listen only

Can anyone tell me how to using this features in DMCC.Net or send me some sample code

Thanks !
JohnBiggs
1) are you using the DMCC .NET Dashboard to assist in your development/learning? You should be.

2) I believe you are considering using the SIngle Step Conference capability for your development. If not please be more specific with respect to what methods you are askign about.

The SSC method signature is described here: http://devconnect.avaya.com/public/download/DMC/DMCCUserDocumentation/doc/Avaya.ApplicationEnablement.DMCC.ThirdPartyCallController.SingleStepConferenceCall.htm

There are some typos in the description. The parameter "ThirdPartyCallController..::..SingleStepConferenceCallParticipationType partitionType"
is the one of interest.

At this URL: http://devconnect.avaya.com/public/download/DMC/DMCCUserDocumentation/doc/T.Avaya.ApplicationEnablement.DMCC.ThirdPartyCallController.SingleStepConferenceCallParticipationType.htm

you will find a description of that enum parameter. Silent would equate to listen only, Active to listen & talk.
Phunghoang
Thanks for your support .
Phunghoang
Thanks for your support .
Iam using DMCC.NET Dashboard for development . I want to ask you one more question
- How I real time monitor mutilple Agent/Station on DMCC.NETDashboard . When i tried get Device Id , the DMCC occur error "Resource busy" because another DMCC App loged this station already .
Thanks !
JohnBiggs
Are you changing the "Extension" field, and acquiring another deviceID for the second station? You do not need to create another session for this to be operational. The Dashboard can accommodate many simultaneous deviceIDs within a single session. You will need to manually select which deviceID you are acting on using the Dashboard UI (upper right corner) once you acquire more than one deviceID.

You can not create monitors on agentIDs, but any issue with your doing that would be downstream of creating the deviceID instance.
Phunghoang
Are there any method in DMCC that Supervisor listen and talk to agent but customer can not hear .

Thanks John !
JohnBiggs
Take a look at the 'Selective Listening Hold Service' covered in the TSAPI for Communication manager Programmer's Reference for the release of AE Services you are working with. I think this will fit your need.
Phunghoang
Thanks John .
But I am working with DMCC . I'm not using TSAPI .
How about the 'Selective Listening Hold' function in DMCC ?
JohnBiggs
In release 6.1 of DMCC most of the TSAPI content is available.
1) are you working with release 6.1?
2) In looking at the supported methods in the dashboard, "Sel. Listen Hold" is included. Thus I surmise it is supported by the 6.1 SDK.
Phunghoang
I am working with release 5.2 . Can DMCC 6.1 working on Comunication Manager 5.2 ?
I saw in DMCC 5.2 Dashboard was included "Sel.Listen Hold" function , could I use this function ?

Thanks john !
JohnBiggs
AE Services 6.1 can work with Communication Manager 5.2; that is a supported configuration.

In AE Services 5.2 many TSAPI sourced services exist in 'beta' form. They can be used for development and most likely work. However, Avaya will not provide support for them. The beta quality services are marked in the API documentation. The Selective Listen Hold is one such beta quality service.
Phunghoang
Hi , I'm trying to use the 'Selectvie Listening Hold' mehotd on DMCC Dashboard but it occur the error :

Selective Listening Hold Response:21 Error:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><CSTAErrorCode xmlns="http://www.ecma-international.org/standards/ecma-323/csta/ed3"><subscribedResourceAvailability>generic</subscribedResourceAvailability></CSTAErrorCode>

I had been enter 'DeviveId' and 'CallId' in Active call field already .

Thanks !
JohnBiggs
Do you have TSAPI licenses on your AE Services server? The Call Control services require a TSAPI Basic User license to be available.
Phunghoang
Hi John , The tsapi license is available on AES Servie Server, I am using AES service 5.2

Thanks !
JohnBiggs
Can you use any other call control services on that device ID?

Are you using an unrestricted CTI user when you create your session? If you are using a restricted user, is the extension you are manipulating in the security database and associated with the CTI user you are using?

I suppose it is also possible that that function is not properly implemented in 5.2 and that is triggering the response you are getting. TO check on that I would enable TSAPI logging in AE Services (there is a FAQ describing how... search for 'tracemask') and then examine the /opt/mvap/logs/TSAPI/g3trace* file to see how your request was handled.
Go to:   
Mobile view