BenHoover
What configuration setting do I need to set to be able to use the selective listening hold feature? I get the following error while trying to invoke it:

GENERIC_SUBSCRIBED_RESOURCE_AVAILABILITY (41)
(CS0/50) – This service has not been administratively enabled on
the switch.

Thanks,
Ben
MartinFlynn
Make sure your AE Services has a TSAPI Advanced license. This is required in order to use selective listening hold.

Martin
BenHoover
The customer has assured us that they do have an advanced TSAPI license. There are no other settings that need to be configured?

-Ben
MartinFlynn
You also need "ASAI Link Plus Capabilities" to be enabled in the "system-parameters customer-options" table on the Communication Manager.
BenHoover
That setting is enabled as well. How is the advanced TSAPI license applied? I thought that it sat on the Communication Manager rather than the AES so that there only need to be one per site. IS there anything that need to be applied/configured on the AES?

-Ben
MartinFlynn
The TSAPI Advanced license is stored on the AE Services WebLM - same as the TSAPI Basic licenses. I am not sure how it is applied - it may be that you need one per CM/AES combination or it may be just one per AES. For full details on licensing, your customer should contact his business partner.

Note too, that you need to have the correct type, depending on the size of the Communication Manager.

There is a section on Advanced TSAPI licenses in the AE Services Overview document that you may find useful.

JohnBiggs
I ran across a statement in the AE Services overview documentation that may have applied to this question. I realize the information is years out of context, but maybe it is helpful to someone.

https://www.devconnectprogram.com/fileMedia/download/c5062e2d-b4ed-4a5f-8574-7f6f2461ea64

TSAPI/JTAPI All third-party call control capabilities are supported for the endpoints listed in SIP support on page 28, except the following capabilities:
• Third-Party Selective Listening Hold
• Third-Party Selective Listening Retrieve
Go to:   
Mobile view