DeanMitchell2
We have an application that was initially built with the RTD SDK version 3.0 running against v5 Symposium.

The site was upgraded and the RTD SDK v6 was installed on the application server, the application has not been recompiled and we are unable to.

The problem is the calls to NIrtd_getNameCacheforDataColumn for one of the columns NIrtd_AGENT_AGENT_ID or NIrtd_AGENT_ANS_SKILLSET return 60039.

The site was upgraded to the following:
CC7 CCMS 7.0 SU03 Lineup (this is the symposium) CS1000E Release 6.0 (switch release)

One thing to note is that the CC7 is using CCMS active and standby server, so the RTD API is targetting the CCMS Managed IP address

thanks
Dean
RobertBeaudoin
We are having the same problem, did you ever get an answer of fix your issue? Just curious where you landed with this.

Cheers
RobertBeaudoin
We are having the same problem, did you ever get an answer of fix your issue? Just curious where you landed with this.

Cheers
RobertBeaudoin
We found the issue on our side SUS_0303 seems to be the culprit, if you have the ability to roll out that PEP try it. In our LAB it worked.
DeanMitchell2
Hi Robert,

Sorry for not replying before, not been at desk for a few days. understand out issue was because the patch level on CC7 SU03 on CCMS was only 0303.

I am not too knowledgeable in this area so I am just quoting other people, but sounds like the same issue, we applied a patch ion the lab also and it worked fine

Dean
RobertBeaudoin
Do you know what patch you applied in the Lab? Was it a Nortel Design Patch and if so what is the patch filename?

Thanks in advance.
DeanMitchell2
We were asked to "Please try install 030402
and dependent patches", sorry if I am a bit vague but I didn't actually do the patch\upgrade myself.

Does that help?
RobertBeaudoin
It does help. 030402 is a Designer Patch (an Avaya patch designed for a specific customer to fix a specific issue).

Cheers
Go to:   
Mobile view