WarrenDePope2
Starting OC client in phone mode gets Server unavailable popup error. Debug log show 401 unauthorized after initial Rest query. If I make the rest query from a browser, I get login/password challenge. AIE installed on Win2003 with AD integration, both server and client are in the domain so I shouldn't get a login challenge. IF OC client is started in computer mode, I can make and control calls to local extensions so oneX Communicator is installed correctly and the ACE user profile is sufficient. What is needed to make IIS IWA work with Tomcat so Rest queries are successful.
JohnMacAuley2
Warren,

My notifications did not work for this post so I missed it on the initial go around. I hope you have solved this issue based on out previous discussions. If not please let me know and we will help you work through the problem.

John.
WarrenDePope2
Hi John, I upgraded to Win2008 and have seen the IWA/Authentication problem happen there too. IWA was working initially, then after a reboot, clients couldn't authenticate. I believe IWA was working, that is userid and password were being presented, but the authentication was failing. Then after a couple more reboots, authentication was working. When it isn't working, accessing HotDesk for example does not startup straightaway, you get the userid/password challenge and no matter what you enter, access is denied. But it is working at the moment. Thanks.
Go to:   
Mobile view