jcti

I am seeking some help with possible limitations on the TSAPI client. I've searched DevConnect as well as documentation and cannot seem to come up with a solid answer.

1. Are there any know limitations with monitoring 30,000 VDN via a TSAPI Client?
2. Any limitations on how many connections a single client can have? Example: TSAPI Client connects to 10 different TLinks.

All the Avaya related documentations does not seem to highlight any issues or known issue with monitoring that many devices or connections. The idea would be to only register for events on these VDN's. The client would not need to respond to adjuncts or control routing of any sort.

MartinFlynn
By question 2, I take it that you are asking about a single TSAPI Client connected to several different AE Services. Correct?
jcti
Yes that would be correct.

I am looking at connecting up a single TSAPI Client to several AE Services. I am thinking I will run into issues with the overall Buffer on the TSAPI Client as I am going to need to monitor somewhere between 30K VDN's across several AE Services.

Go to:   
Mobile view