HanumanthGK
Hi,
Because of the constraint on UUI data size we are planning to push call data on database and then retrieve them at agent screen pop up.I had a question here.Can IVR dial the agent vdn and in the mean time push the call data to Data base, so that once agent picks the call he should be seeing all call data on his screen?
Is this multitasking feature available in OD?
Dial the number,then while waiting to connect push call data on data base.
MichaelGruzman
Instead of doing these two things in parallel, you may add the data to the database with a customer id, then transfer the call with the customer id in UUI. That way the agent can pull up the data with the customer id.

HanumanthGK
Thanks for response.I know we can do this.But my worry is we have quite large amount of data that needs to be pushed to multiple tables at multiple times in some scenarios.If ivr starts pushing data keeping caller on line,its performance might go down.Keeping ivr response time what is best way to achieve this?
MichaelGruzman
You may use DB facility (trigger) to update multiple tables with data pushed just in one table (it should be fast) from IVR. And keep customer Id to use later.
Go to:   
Mobile view