AndyLey
Anyone have any experience of getting the dashboard app to control a callmaster (3/4/5). We still use a number of them but i'm having problems getting control of them. I keep getting this error(when following the documentation):

<reason>Registration Reject reason: undefinedReason
Shared control denied because of incompatible set type - only DCP and IP phone w/speaker are allowed.</reason>

But i know it can be done as we have CCE v4 controlling some callmasters already, we're just trying to write another custom app to tie in with our CRM system

Thanks
JohnBiggs
Call Master telephones are not supported by DMCC because they do not have speakerphones. An integral speakerphone is mandatory for DMCC to successfully register a device against the station.

CCE (contact center express) does not use DMCC. It uses either TSAPI or CVLAN. If ALL you want to do is call control services, then all you need to access is DMCC's call control service. Get the deviceID, establish a call control monitor, and then proceed to send call control requests. By registering, you gain access to the remainder of the DMCC services, but you must meet the requirements for the type of station you can control.
AndyLey
John - thanks for clearing that up, it's greatly appreciated.
Go to:   
Mobile view