DerekSanders2

I have consumed a WSDL via Axis 2 in OD and the request is generating a redundant nested structure. Can someone help me understand how to prevent this from occurring? Please provide me with an email address to send the wsdl and the request envelope to. Thanks!
MichaelGruzman
Derek, send me your WSDL, will try to help
mgruzman@avaya.com
SamareshKowshik
I took a look and can reproduce the issue you're having. Try unchecking the "Unwrap parameters" options on the second page of the WSDL. You can do it just for Input params, but the response back might also need it done as well. When I do so, I get the following request in the console:

31/10/2013 11:52:03:269 DEBUG - BD49E8E3941B4172A2549B2B1C0BF2B5:/awsdf : Web Service Request -> <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body><ns3:GetRecalls xmlns:ns3="urn:ford/interface/Vehicle/Maintenance/v2"></ns3:GetRecalls></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

The log won't actually show all the values, though, because OD isn't trying to unwrap. You can try running the request through TCP/IP Monitor to see the full XML, if you wish. Also, in your code you'll notice there'll be one GetStatus object inside the other:

GetRecalls rq = new GetRecalls();
      GetRecallsRequestType recallObj = new GetRecallsRequestType();

rq.setGetRecalls(recallObj);
Go to:   
Mobile view