YaseenSuleman
Hi there,

I'm new to the DMCC Dashboard - when i try start a session i'm getting the following error on AES port 4722 and Secure Socket is Enabled :

The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.

If I then Change the port to 4721 without Secure Socket i receive the following error :

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 10.239.73.102:4721

please could someone guide me in the right direction?

Thanks

JohnBiggs
TO use port 4721, you must access the AE Services Web OA&M (http://insert-ip-of-AES-here), login, and access the CTI Administration, Networking, Ports, and enable port 4721 in the DMCC section.

Try locating the avaya.crt, and double clicking it to install it on the host PC. Then retry using the secure port. Some versions of windows are getting rather picky about how they pick up certificates. The dashboard.exe should be in a directory with an avaya.crt, and it should be finding it automatically.
YaseenSuleman
Hi there Jason,

Thanks for Your Response - have successfully got the session started as well as get the Device ID.

Am now having a problem Registering the Device - getting the following error

Incoming XML 3 31202::10.239.73.35:0
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<CSTAErrorCode xmlns="http://www.ecma-international.org/standards/ecma-323/csta/ed3">
<operation>invalidParameterValue</operation>
</CSTAErrorCode>

Any Idea what the cause of this is?

Thanks
Yaseen
JohnBiggs
Please provide the request you are sending. One of your data items is either missing or improperly set.

Are you using the 'Mastering the DMCC Dashboard' white paper to guide you in the dashboard's use? If not it would probably speed your learning curve up. Do a 'DevConnect Search' to locate it.
Go to:   
Mobile view