SreeniRaghavan3
Hi, we are trying to transfer an active call on a station to a TAC so that the caller can get a dial tone. This works perfectly from a physical phone. But, when we try to transfer or even make call from a station using TSAPI, it seems to add a '#' at the end of the number (for example, if our TAC is 105, TSAPI dials/transfers to 105#). Because of this, the CM seizes the trunk member and then dials a # which results in unsuccessful result. Is there any way to suppress TSAPI from dialling this # at the end of make call or transfer call?
MartinFlynn
The AE Services does not add digits so I suspect that, either your application is adding the # or the Communication Manager's routing table does.

Have a look at the TSAPI traces on the AE Services. There are instructions in the Devconnect FAQ "What is the procedure for enabling and accessing the AE Services logs for TSAPI (trace, tracing, g3trace, csta_trace)?".

Assuming, there is no # being sent to the switch, use the sat command 'list trace station nnn' and/or 'list trace tac nnn'. They may help to isolate where the # is coming from.

Martin
SreeniRaghavan3
Hi Martin,

You are right in saying that the '#' is not inserted by AES. I checked the AES trace and it is not there. But, it is there in the CM TAC trace. But, I went and selected 'y' on suppress # on the trunk form. But, still, there is a difference between transferring to a TAC from the physical phone vs. transferring to a TAC using TSAPI. My question is, is there any way using TSAPI to achieve the same result as we are transferring to TAC from a physical phone?
MartinFlynn
I have never come across anything like that before. making a call via TSAPI has always been the same as making it from e physical phone.

I can only suggest that you check your routing tablet to see where it might be being added. A list trace station might give an indication as to where it is being picked up.

Martin
MartinFlynn
Hi Sreeni,

Can you login to your Communication Manager linux prompt, execute "swversion" and tell me the version of Communication Manager you are using?

Martin
SreeniRaghavan3
Hi Martin,

Here's the output. We still have the problem of # when we dial TRUNK ACCESS CODE (TAC) using TSAPI (it doesnt have the # if dialed from phone). So, we have written a vector which collects digits and routes to digits...that works!

dadmin@TeleApps-S8300> swversion
Operating system: Linux 2.6.18-128.AV07PAE i686 i686
Built: Aug 19 04:58 2009

Contains: 02.1.016.4
CM Reports as: R015x.02.1.016.4
CM Release String: S8300-015-02.1.016.4

UPDATES:
Update ID Status Type Update description
------------------------------- ------------ ------- ---------------------------
02.1.016.4-18475 unpacked cold patch 18475 for 02.1.016.4
02.1.016.4-18759 activated cold patch 18759 for 02.1.016.4
Go to:   
Mobile view