KevinManifold
Have installed xammpp & SDKsample website onto seperate server. Amended file c:\xampp\htdocs\code\include\config.php' but webchat icon still not present, only email icon.

Says "no chat agents currently active" - which there are.

Any tips to check
FergusCameron [Avatar]
Certainly try turning on the debugging (also in 'config.php') and run the basic tests under 'debug' folder. If they work (i.e. you can contact the AACC) it should just be a case of double checking the skillset names and assignments.

NB: depeding on your XAMPP version, you'll probably want to correct the two 'str_replace' calls in 'get_history_since' so they pass correctly.

Fergus Cameron :: AVAYA :: DevConnect :: http://www.avaya.com/devconnect/
KevinManifold
Hi Fergus.. think my issue may be admin rights related. When I install xampp i can't select the tickbox next to the apache service. Also get install messages warning about not running with admin rights, although I can configure and everything starts.

FergusCameron [Avatar]
You're kinda on your own there I'm afraid (or find an XAMPP forum) as I'm not really familiar with XAMPP specifics. That said, I'd doubt it's admin related -- if you get the web page then your XAMPP server's probably doing it's job. You could hack up a quick PHP test just to make sure that it's executing the PHP -- once you know that's working the application logs should help you debug.

If you're not confident with XAMPP and that stuff I'd recommend that you download the /exact/ version in the documentation -- as that's the /only/ version that's tested.

Fergus Cameron :: AVAYA :: DevConnect :: http://www.avaya.com/devconnect/
KevinManifold
Final resolution. Downloaded latest Xammp version which doesn't work with the latest SDK. Removed and reinstalled with documented version and works ok.
Go to:   
Mobile view