RaymondRogers2
I am building a application that receives UUI data through DMCC. SDK version 6.3, connecting to AES at level 6.1. I have tested receiving userData from our lab environment (current BDE). However, when connected to our clients environment, we are not receiving any userData, even in the raw XML messages for either the Delivered or Established events. XML messages is missing the userData tags altogether. We have verified the variable setup and vector steps are the same between our lab and the prod environment.

Are there any flags or features that must be enabled on the Call Center/CM/AES side, to enable passing of UUI? What is the minimum version for Call Center or CM to support UUI?
MartinFlynn
Hi Raymond,

Nothing comes to mind. Even version 3.0 of the DMCC protocol included the UUI data when I checked ni my lab.

You can check if the UUI made it into the call at all. Add a uui-info button to a phone in the call. Make sure that "Station-Button Display of UUI IE Data? y" in the station's COR table.

Now, you can press the "UUI Info" button on the phone to see the UUI in the call.

Martin
CraigJohnson5
You can also have a look at this FAQ: https://devconnect.avaya.com/secure/faq/d_faq.jsp?f=1&q=1704#q1704

NOTE: The above link is only good through Oct 31st, 2013. The FAQ is titled "What settings on Communication Manager control passing UUI and UCID information from one system to another?"
RaymondRogers2
Thank you for your replies.
Below is a snippet of the vector trace of a test call as we try to set the variable.

11:46:23 610 8 set X = digits CATR 9876543210
11:46:23 610 8 variable X = [] asaiuui local
11:46:23 610 8 variable X = [] NO CHG!-Call Center Rel 4.0+?

Does this error indicate that it's a version issue? Does Call Center have to be at v4 or higher? We are running Call Center v3, CM v5.2, and AES/DMCC v6. However, Call Center and CM are being upgraded to v6 in the near future, so I guess we'll find out.
Go to:   
Mobile view