VisuM
Hi,

I am trying to add a terminal listener to an extension in JTAPI.
Intermittently I get CSTA Error: 41

I was able to add listener mutliple times earlier and have received events successfully.

The user is logged into a softphone and retried user to login and logoff from softphone but still I end up in CSTA Error: 41.

CSTAUniversalFailureConfEvent ::=
{
error 41 < GENERIC_SUBSCRIBED_RESOURCE_AVAILABILITY >
}

How to resolve this.

Thanks
Visu

MartinFlynn
This is how that error is described in the TSAPI programmers guide:

GENERIC_SUBSCRIBED_RESOURCE_AVAILABILITY (41) The user has not subscribed to the requested service. The Domain (Station) Control feature may not be turned on in Communication Manager. This error will also occur if the device is administered as a CTI station and the "CTI Stations" option is not enabled in Communication Manager; if the request is for any other AWOH (non-CTI) station and the "Phantom Calls" option is not enabled in Communication Manager; or if the request is for a SIP endpoint and the Third Party Call Control Type administered for the station is not set to "Avaya".
ShantanuJoshi
GENERIC_SUBSCRIBED_RESOURCE_AVAILABILITY can also occur if the TSAPI service on AES could not acquire the licence(s) needed to satisdy the request. Check the license allocation on AES when the request fails to verify this.
Go to:   
Mobile view