BrunoGil
Hello,

I am facing some problems to deploy a RTD API application on the live environment. I have already make the firewall setup like the documentation suggest, but i still get the same error NIrtd_eDP_FAILURE 60059,

If i remove the firewall from the way the RTP applications works fine. Where can a see all the rules/ports to be open on the firewall to get RTD API working?

Best Regards,
Bruno Gil
JohnMcLoughlin
Hello,
Please check the CCMS FAQ item on this.
The firewall must allow AACC to initiate communication to the client.
John
BrunoGil
Hello,

Thank's for the quick reply :)

I read de faq form CCMS about RTD's but i can't find this information. In our cenario is dificult to folow the tip to use a packet sniffer to analyze the communication and determine the ports that is used.

We had already open this ports based on documentation and FAQ:

T10000
T30000
T10001-10082

But i still get the same error :S.

Best Regards,
Bruno Gil
JohnMcLoughlin
Hello,
The ports are dynamic.
This is the FAQ item:
https://devconnect.avaya.com/secure/faq/d_faq.jsp?f=34
John

Q When running the RTD client what could be the cause of error 60059 (NIrtd_eDP_FAILURE)?

A The Real Time Data (RTD) client application initiates communication to the Avaya Aura Contact Center server to authenticate. After authentication, parameters are set which will be used in sending statistical data to the client. Subsequently, a new communication channel is opened by Avaya Aura Contact Center to the client. This is the data stream connection used to send data to the client (the Avaya Aura Contact Center component used to send data is the Data Propagator). If the Avaya Aura Contact Center server fails to establish a connection to the RTD client, error 60059 is sent to the RTD client.

It may be the case that communication initiated from the client to Avaya Aura Contact Center works, but communication initiated from Avaya Aura Contact Center to the client fails. This scenario can be common where network firewalls or IP routing are involved. The actual RTD client and Avaya Aura Contact Center server may be working properly, but failure in communication initiated from Avaya Aura Contact Center to the client may be the cause of error 60059.
BrunoGil
Hello,

The handshake from AACC to the client is made by the port 135?

I understand that the ports are dynamic but the firewall guy says that we need to know the range for the port negotiated :S.

One more time thanks for your time/help.

Best Regards,
JohnMcLoughlin
Hello,
The client starts negotiating by communicating to port 135 on AACC using the DCERPC protocol.
John
Go to:   
Mobile view