BrettBurbidge2
Hey there:

Can anyone let me know where to find information regarding traffic reports using soap API with the Communication Manager. I think I am in the right forum and the the AE Services API has what I am looking for but if not can you please point me in the right direction.

Thank you very much!

Brett
MartinFlynn
What do you mean by Traffic Reports?
BrettBurbidge2
Good question. I will be more specific. FYI I am new to Avaya Communication Manager.

I would like to know if it is possible to run reports that are normally done in the SAT through a web API for example is it possible to run:

list measurements call-summary

and have it return the report in xml format via the SOAP API?

Does that help?
MartinFlynn
Have a look at the SMS SDK on the Devconnect website. It is included in the Web Services SDK of the AE Services.

I am not sure if it supports the commands you need but it is the only such API that we provide.

Martin
BrettBurbidge2
Thank you Martin. That is the direction I was looking for.

I will check it out and report back just in case anyone else has this question.

Brett
BrettBurbidge2
You are correct. I was looking at the wrong API. SMS was the right place to look BUT they don't currently support the specific models that I need, namely maintenance. According to a post about 4 years ago they are not planning to implement the maintenance models because SMS main purpose is administration, not reporting. I guess I am back to SAT scrapping unless there is another API or way to get the maintenance reports from the Communication Manager. Free toast for anyone who knows this answer.

https://devconnect.avaya.com/public/forum/d_forum_3.jsp?t=5056&f=29

CraigJohnson5
Hi Brett, there is a way to develop your own SMS models. Please open a Devconnect Tech ticket and we can give you more information.
Go to:   
Mobile view