MattWithum
Hi All,

Is it possible to dial a FAC (with user prompts) using TSAPI? I can use cstaMakeCall() to dial a FAC that does not require any user input (such as logging in ... I just dial *8850001), however is it possible to use a FAC such as Add Agent Skill? The Add Agent Skill will prompt the user for a skill number and skilll level, which I do not seem to be able to do using TSAPI.

I do realize that I could use SMS to change skills, however when I use SMS, the Agent must log out and back in before any changes take effect ... the FAC will add the skill without logging out, which is what I am going for.

I do think I will be able to do this with DMCC, but I would like to do it with TSAPI if I can.
JohnBiggs
With IPCoDE I added *77 as the activation and #77 as the deactivation FACs for agent skills.

I do a make call to "*7702#01#" to add skill 2, and "#7702#" to remove skill 2, and it works.

what are you doing?
MattWithum
John,

That worked. I was using single digit skill levels last time i tried, and using the 01 skill level worked.

Thanks for the help!
CameliaSuciu
Hello,

Is it possible to add or remove more than one skill at the same time using the format below or similar?
If I need to add more than one skill, will I have to do it in as many steps?
Thanks

JohnBiggs
If you are using FAC's only one skill at a time (e.g. per MakeCall request) is supported. If you want to use the System Management Service then multiple are supported, however the agent must log out and back in before they become effective....
CameliaSuciu
Hi John,

I'm using TSAPI, so cstaMakeCall.
It seems that I'll have do just do it one at a time.
Thanks.
kalaivananAnnamalai
Hi, I am trying a FAC in CstaMakeCall for Barge-in the call. My FAC is *56 and extension number to be barged-in is 54084. I am doing a CstaMakeCall *5654084. But its is not workinf for me. If I dial *56 using CstaMakeCall and send DTMF of 54084, it works. Can anyone let me know if there is any configuration changes needed to use this feature?

Thanks,
Kalaivanan A
MartinFlynn
That seems to work OK for me. Have you tried a list trace station ?

kalaivananAnnamalai
Hi,
I am getting a denial event 1690 when I try this.

I even opened the one-x communicatior and entered the full string (*56242) where *56 is FAC and 242 is the station I am going to monitor. The same event I am getting.

Thanks,
Kalaivanan
MartinFlynn
It may be that something in your routing tables is causing your problem.

For example, if your dialplan analysis table allows different length FACs, your call will fail (though probably with a different denial code).

Try inserting a comma (,) between the fac and the number - *56,242 . This will tell the switch where the fac ends and the number begins.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view