MahmoudDarwish
I am using DMCC API to develop an application to set Agent Status [ Auto IN, Aux, After Call Work ] and monitor incoming calls to an agent. how may license I need for this application per Agent.
JohnBiggs
one TSAPI basic user license per active monitor, or active Request. If there is a monitor active on the agent's extension, then requests share the outstanding license. If a monitor is not active then a request will allocate a license for the duration that it takes to process the request.

Note that there is a sample TSAPI application that does basically what you indicate you are implementing. It is not production ready but it may be useful from a comparison perspective.

https://devconnect.avaya.com/public/dyn/d_dyn.jsp?fn=572
MartinFlynn
You will need one TSAPI Basic license to monitor the agent's phone for call control events (eg. Delivered events, Established event). You also need one TSAPI Basic license for the setAgentState. However, from what I see in my lab, this license is returned immediately so you can you the same license for many agents.

In summary, you will need one TSAPI Basic license per agent for the lifetime of the application. You will also need a small pool of TSAPI Basic licenses so that you can set the agent's state.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view