VamsiKadiyala3
Hi,

We read the ANI and DNIS from the Session.ani and Session.dnis values in our Orchestration Designer App. Our Call flow is driven based on the DNIS of the caller, ie We have multiple TFN's set-up each having its own DNIS and that drives the call flow. However in our test environment we only have one TFN set up. So is there a way I can manually ask for the DNIS in a static vxml page and override the value of Session.dnis from within that static vxml page?

I want to do this so that I don't change the Orchestration Designer code for testing purposes alone.
RossYakulis
TFN?

Well in simulation you can alter the DNIS in the simulation profile, however it seems you are looking at as way to alter it on a deployed instance in your test env. When an OD app starts it generates a page to pull the values from the Voice Browser session. I am not sure I have a good solution about how you can override the DNIS.
DaveSolarz
Have you found a solution for this? I need to perform the same thing.
RickGroshek
I've accomplished something similar by creating a local variable for DNIS, initializing it to session.dnis and then modifying with a prompt or manual setting from the VPMS configurable variables.

It does not help you if you need to pass the session value to other applications but it solves the immediate question you have for directing call flow in a single application.
Go to:   
Mobile view