DanielLabelle
I'm trying to use the RouteSelect on the dashboard and it throw me a <subscribedResourceAvailability>generic</subscribedResourceAvailability> as result and my call is not transfered.

When i'm looking into the dmcc-trace, I get this error :

ch.ecma.csta.errors.SubscribedResourceAvailabilityException: The client attempted to put a third party (activeCall) on hold (two parties are on hold already) on an analog station41

I see when my call is coming as I have a Cross Reference ID and I see the info about the call.

if I'm trying the Route End, the call end as normal.

Thanks to help me
MartinFlynn
Hi Daniel,

I was able to use the Dashboard to route a call in my lab without any problems.

My suspicion is that the error description you see in the DMCC logs may be incorrect and the SubscribedResourceAvailabilityException may refer to some other problem. My initial guess is that you do not have a TSAPI Advanced license. You can check this by using the AE Services Web Interface to access the WebLM Server. Make sure you have licenses for VALUE_AES_AEC_XXX_ADVANCED. XXX will be SMALL, MEDIUM or ADVANCED, depending on your Communication Manager type.

If you do not have an Advanced TSAPI license, you will need to get one. If your system was procured via Devconnect, you can open a ticket to ask for a new license. If you purchased the system elsewhere, you will need to contact your Business Partner.

If you do have a TSAPI Advances license, you may be able to get more information from the TSAPI traces on the AE Services. See the Devconnect FAQ "What is the procedure for enabling and accessing the AE Services logs for TSAPI (trace, tracing, g3trace, csta_trace)?" for details on collecting TSAPI traces. These traces should give an error code that you can check in the "Avaya MultiVantage Application Enablement Services TSAPI for Avaya Communication Manager Programmer's Reference".

Martin
DanielLabelle
Thanks, I will check my licence
Go to:   
Mobile view