chukiatdenkongpon
Hi

I have some questions about the CCXML App as detail below:-
Ex. customer phone is query from the DB every 15 sec. and outcall using CCXML app.
- Can CCXML app automatically outcall to customer phone by itself?
- If yes, Do you have any sample of CCXML app ?
- If no, Do I have to use the web service of 'AXIS' feature in the VPMS Server to call the CCXML app ?
- And Can I use other way if I do not using the Web Service in VPMS Server ?

Please share information.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chukiat D.

NeilGoldsmith
You can do that with a timer in a send event and have it send an event back to make the next call. Check out the CallingCardCC app for a similar example. You can add DB access to your CCXML project. Use the Snippets to easily integrate your dbop into your page.
chukiatdenkongpon
Hi Neil,

Thank you for information.
However, I have some questions as follow:-
- How to setup the timer in a send event ?
- Is it in the VPMS Console ?
- What is the Snippet ?

Please give me any suggestion.

NeilGoldsmith
Please take a look at the CallingCardCC for an example

You can add a delay to a send command so that it sends when you want the delay to expire (acts as a timer)
<send sendid="maxtime_event" name="'maxtime'" target="session.id" delay="timeremain"/>

Reference the CCXML spec for more details on it.

Snippets are contained in a view that is part of the Call Control perspective (the view can be opened from within Eclipse if it isn't already present). They are pieces (snippets) of code that you can drag into place on your ccxml page to speed up and reduce the complexity of ccxml creation. We have special snippets for things like dbops that are able to read your dbop and provide the code to access it as well as all the in/out values and invoking your dbop directly.
Go to:   
Mobile view