JasonHibdon
Want to see if we can get any help from Dev connect on the CCMA web services

Here is what I found doing some testing and looking through the logs. Looks like it is a configuration problem and I will bet it is because the Avaya Contact center resides on the D: drive and default is probably the C: drive. My guess. Both the Soap requests and the RST request produce the same error. According to Avaya doc you hit the path to CCMA and pass the command with the CCMS server IP. Looking to find where and what path to change. If this is even the problem

http://ccma-vm.800domain.local/WebServices/OpenInterfaces/rest.svc/skillsets/192.168.50.52

Returns
The server encountered an error processing the request. The exception message is 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.'. See server logs for more details. The exception stack trace is:
at Nortel.Applications.CCMA.OpenInterfaces.SOAP..ctor() at Nortel.Applications.CCMA.OpenInterfaces.REST..ctor() at CreateNortel.Applications.CCMA.OpenInterfaces.REST() at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.InstanceBehavior.InstanceProvider.GetInstance(InstanceContext instanceContext, Message message) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.InstanceBehavior.GetInstance(InstanceContext instanceContext, Message request) at System.ServiceModel.InstanceContext.GetServiceInstance(Message message) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage4(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage3(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage2(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage1(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)

Found this Log

CCMA_CCTPPROXYWS_1.LOG

2013-08-08 10:20:58.006-05:00 CCMA CCTPROXY WebService 10 63702 Critical None Unable to access the IIS details. Error Detail: CCMAUtils: getIISSites System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80070003): The system cannot find the path specified.

at System.DirectoryServices.DirectoryEntry.Bind(Boolean throwIfFail)
at System.DirectoryServices.DirectoryEntry.Bind()
at System.DirectoryServices.DirectoryEntry.get_SchemaClassName()
at Nortel.Applications.CCMA.Common.IISProperties.getIISSites(String strSiteID)
JohnMcLoughlin
Hello,
The default install for AACC would be on the D drive.
I recommend you use the Reference Client included in the CCMA OI SDK to test you have your server configured correctly.
(use the REST Testing dialog)
This SDK can be downloaded from our web site here:
https://devconnect.avaya.com/public/dyn/d_dyn.jsp?fn=819
If you still have problems, you would need to log a DevConnect ticket.
Thank you
John
Go to:   
Mobile view