ShahulHameed
Hi

Is there any options to get SkillSet Statistics in Avaya AES? Like, we are getting statistics info in Avaya CCMS RSM.

Thanks
Shahul
MartinFlynn
It is not possible to access statistics directly via the AE Services. However, some statistics can be generated or viewed indirectly:

1. You can use TSAPI/JTAPI to calculate some statistics. For example you can monitor a VDN for events. When the customer calls the VDN, a Delivered event is generated. When the call is queued for the hunt group, a Queued event is generated. When the call is transferred to an Agent, a Delivered event is generated and when the call is answered, an Establish event is generated. The wait time is the time between the Queued event and the Established event.

2. If you have the correct licensing and configuration, you can display some of the VuStats information on a phone display. Create an IP softphone station on the Communication Manager and configure a vu-display button on it. See the Avaya Aura Call Center Automatic Call Distribution Reference for information on VuStats. A DMCC application can register as this phone. This allows it to 'press' the vu-display button, monitor the display and parse the output.

Martin
ShahulHameed
Thanks for your valuable information.

My scenario is, IVR will request for SkillSets statistics from AACC. The returned skillset will contain some of the details like Avg_Waiting_Time, Available_Agents, etc... From these data, IVR will decide the Skillset VDN to transfer the call.

If we dont have any options to get the skillset statistics using Avaya AES. Can we achieve this through Avaya CMS (Call Management System) Open Database Connectivity?

Thanks
Shahul
MartinFlynn
I am not familiar with CMS - this is an AE Services forum. You would need to examine the CMS documentation.

Martin
ShahulHameed
Thanks Martin.
MartinFlynn
If you open a Technical Support Ticket, maybe one of my colleagues can help you. I think there have been CMS related tickets previously.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view