ShantalaGowda2
Dear Sir,

Customer fills form on web and selects option to call them.

Now we need to build process which would call customer and connect them to either agent OR AVP (IVR app)?

What options do we have to make this work.

What does LaunchVXML do? Can this be used as standalone WS call which can outdial to customer and also connect to AVP or to agent VDN?

OR Should we be using MakeCall? Does using MakeCall need CTI licenses?

Also where can I get documentation for LaunchVXML & MakeCall and sample code for the same?

As of now I am unable to download sample code. After I select "accept agreement" option I don't get to select download option.

Please help

CraigJohnson5
Are you looking to make switch classified calls? So once the system makes a call it determines if it was answered by a live person and then connects them with an agent or IVR app. You just have the system pick an agent and make a call. If the former then that would require the use of Make Predictive Call in TSAPI which requires and advanced license. Also, if you are looking for an outdialer then there is a product called Proactive Contact, so you could try that forum as well.
CraigJohnson5
I talked to an Experience Portal support person about LaunchXML, and it is a web service that can kickoff an outbound call and run an IVR application to interact with the caller once they have answered. It can also classify the call as how it was answered/not answered. The Experience portal Admin guide discusses the LaunchVXML method. If you are still unable to download please open a Devconnect ticket so the proper can assist you with that
Go to:   
Mobile view