ShogoOgino
<System Environment>
ACM?i5.2.1?j is connected by several AES(6.2 SP3)

<Situation>
The timing of Answer call, Since the Device Monitor number exceeded four, when Nak returns from ACM to Domain Control Request.

It is set to CS_CONNECT-1 instead of local Connection Info CS_CONNECT3.

A result, as a telephone connecting, it can connect the telephone although when CTI Soft phone created by TSAP Client judges the state of Call using local Connection Info, it will be in the state where it cannot be judged that it connected.

<Question>
1. Does this phenomenon improve by AES6.3?
When Nak returns from ACM to Domain Control Request to the timing which Answercall(ed) exceeding four in a Device Monitor number local Connection Info CS_CONNECT3 is passed.

2.When CTI Soft phone is created by TSAP Client, which does not judge the state of Call using local Connection Info something unusual.
please advise the best practice in the case of creating.

JohnBiggs
I am afraid I am having a very difficult time following your question.

As I understand, there are already four device monitors in effect for a specific extension. you try to create a fifth. Communication Manager rejects the request.

From that point forward I do not follow the problem description.

Thus my attempt at answers are:
1) since the number of monitors is controlled by Communication Manager, upgrading to AE Services 6.3 will have no effect. Even a updated version of Communication Manager will not increase the number of active monitors that are supported. Keep in mind that each DLG, CVLAN and TSAPI link creates a unique monitor in Communication Manager. Thus it is my assumption that you have quite a few different applications interfacing to that Communication manager. TSAPI applications using a common AE Services server multiplex their monitors. Thus you could have three TSAPI applications using one AE Services server interfacing to one Communication Manager and only use one monitor in Communication Manager.

2) I do not follow your question. TSAPI client is a monitoring entity... not a softphone since it can not access the media stream for the call, however that is semantics. If the TSAPI monitor can be created, then it is aware of the state of all parties in all calls at the monitored extension.
Go to:   
Mobile view