SumanthNayak
Hi ,

i wanted to know is it possible to get the station list available in the CM using web service with the help of CM and AES only, if so can i know how?. i saw the 2 application available in the DevConnect portal where list station application uses LDAP and SMSWebService aplliaction uses voice portal and Interactive Response. so i wanted to know is it possible with out these. can you suggest me some link so that i can get in touch with the SMS Webservices from Scratch.

Thanks In Advance.
regards,
sumanth
JohnBiggs
Sumanth,
In short, yes you can use just the AES and CM to implement a list station function in an application.

The applications available on the devconnect portal are sample applications. They are there to demonstrate how to use the interfaces to accomplish a particular task. You are free to implement your own solution using just the AES and CM to do a list station function, or you can review the sample code that was provided and learn from it and decide if it is in your interest to utilize subsets of it in your implementation, that is your prerogative.

John
Go to:   
Mobile view