Please login or register to access secure site features.

Note: By continuing to use DevConnect Program Services you agree to our latest Registered Member Terms.

Sign in using DevConnect ID

Forgot password?

Trouble logging in?

Submit a ticket for Registration Support.

I have an SSO ID

?
sign in

Don't have a DevConnect or SSO ID ?

Create a DevConnect account or join the program.

register now
^
Messages posted by: PatrickZhang
Forum Index » Profile for PatrickZhang » Messages posted by PatrickZhang
I found error code 8019, seems Ref Client only retrieve the prefix "24e0" of IPv6 address as remote address (for media), which is not a real IP address.
Dear experts,

I setup a IPv6 system, Internet--IPv6---F5/SBC-B1-IPv6-----SBC-A1-IPv4----AAWG(IPv4), when place a WebRTC call from Ref client to SBC, Ref client access SBC through IPv6, I can see at last the Media IP (public IPv6 address of SBC) received on Ref Client, but get error message "Start Media Failure" on Ref Client.

Per my understanding, HTTPS signaling is success, and Media IP (IPv6) received by Ref client, it should start to send UDP stream to the MediaIP+UDP Port to exchange audio.

Any suggestion? Thanks!
Dear all,

a bank customer setup WebRTC call on mobile App embeded with Avaya Oceana WebRTC SDK, now customer wants to have co-browsing feature to make agent can "see" what page the client is looking at, so that agent can instruct what and how to do.

At the client side, all operation is within mobile App, it's not using browser to open a Internet Web page.

May I know if our CoBrowsing snapin can support this requirement? Thanks!

Forum Index » Profile for PatrickZhang » Messages posted by PatrickZhang
Go to: