Please login or register to access secure site features.

Note: By continuing to use DevConnect Program Services you agree to our latest Registered Member Terms.

Sign in using DevConnect ID

Forgot password?

Trouble logging in?

Submit a ticket for Registration Support.

I have an SSO ID

?
sign in

Don't have a DevConnect or SSO ID ?

Create a DevConnect account or join the program.

register now
^
Messages posted by: FergusCameron
Forum Index » Profile for FergusCameron » Messages posted by FergusCameron
You can certainly look at the CCMS/DP logs to get the server view of the problem (particularly if you are looking can replicate it at a specific time) but, honestly, if the sample applications do not work I would try to install the latest SDK from this portal on a different machine and verify. Beyond that you will likely want to engage with your product support channel as they should be able to work with the sample applications to diagnose.
Not familiar with it but you might try the [Breeze Forum], they likely have better understanding of the Oceana components.

--
[Breeze Forum]: https://www.devconnectprogram.com/forums/forums/show/18.page
Yuck. Looks like the Websocket is unceremoniously closed on you. I would definitely ask servicing and support for an explanation or, at the very least the CCS logs. There may be clues there.
Not aware of any outbound specific examples but aside from selecting them as "Outbound" under the "Screen Pop Settings" of "Agent Desktop Configuration", I'm not aware of any differences to other contact types.
Why wouldn't you implement the chat-bot externally and transfer the contact to the agent when needed? If you do, there is no reason the chatbot couldn't post the message to the agent (and thus be included in the transcript) on connection. Likewise I'm unclear why you would want to "fake" an agent interaction; I imagine you wish stats to be included somewhere but what agent would they report against? That said, I believe some solutions do operate as agents and you can do so via CCT or CCS but they require licenses just like real agents.
A1. Don't think so, sorry; what you have is what there is. The sample library is quite useful too, if you haven't downloaded it I recommend getting it. If you want to provide more details on the documentation I'll feedback to the product team.

A2. There's no way to access the core Breeze APIs from the Widget Framework specifically; whether a widget COULD do so I wouldn't like to speculate on as it implies a number of dependencies I'm not certain of. e.g. 'startVoiceInteraction' doesn't directly provide anything that might be used to identify the outbound contact
I'd raise this with site servicing, I can't recall the exact patch bundle but I believe there was a patch related to this. You'll also need to ensure you have the latest RTDSDK as we recently posted one (although the changes there probably don't relate).
There's a lot in there so I'll try and keep it simple, yes, RefClient will work along side AACC/AAAD and that may be used with a soft-phone (built in) or a physical station. Site support will assist you in understanding the product and configuration in the context of RefClient (but probably not in the context of your own application). So the simple answer is, if it works with the AACC/CCT/.NET/RefClient (or AACC/CCT/SOAP/RefClient) from the AACC server, it can be made to work with your application. If it doesn't, it (likely) cannot.
There is some generic guidance on this within the CCT/.NET documentation (it should be installed as CHM file with your SDK install).

There is also a [sample web application] on this site but it is very old at this stage (and may not work on current lineups) and IS NOT intended as "best practice" reference (it is an illustration of API features ONLY).

--
[sample web application]: https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_aura_contact_center/educational_resources/sample_applications/soft_phone_attached_data/index.gsp
I'm afraid AACC and Oceana share no heritage, only a target market
Sorry @Bucky101, don't have any up my sleeve. If you want to open a support ticket with the problem you're tackling we can look at it with you. Although, as I said above, your servicing partner may be better placed to assist you (I guess it depends on the specific context here)
I'm sorry, this is a forum for AACC developers, you might want to try the [Avaya Product Forums] for a question like this.

--
[Avaya Product Forums]: https://support.avaya.com/forums/index.php
@Ahmadqadri; I can only imagine that your AACC is NOT configured to allow "non secure" connections
I'm not personally familiar with @Glenn_T suggestion but it sounds elegant (I presume it's a feature of AEP). For AACC APIs, there's nothing directly available (I presume this is a post-call survey). In AACC the call leaves routing once it goes to the agent and thus the agent would need to take action (perhaps via a programmable button) or a custom CCT application would need to take it on their behalf.
I don't see that there's enough technical information here to offer a meaningful response so I can only recommend that, for an issue this involved, you open a [technical support ticket]. However, AACC only supports Avaya phones (including One-X Communicator), per the [Compatibility Matrix] and product documentation.

You might also bear in mind that enhanced support (i.e. involved investigation and/or diagnosis) will require and enhanced membership.

--
[Compatibility Matrix]: https://secureservices.avaya.com/compatibility-matrix/menus/product.xhtml
[technical support ticket]: https://www.devconnectprogram.com/ticket/technicalTicket

Forum Index » Profile for FergusCameron » Messages posted by FergusCameron
Go to: