KennyWong
Hi, 
I have found that CMAPI could not get the ServiceProvider object if the AES is configured with 2 services with one of the services being offline/link not being setup. Could anyone please advise me on why does this happen?

I have developed a simple CMAPI Application and have been getting timeout errors when trying to get a ServiceProvider
JohnBiggs
which version of the AES are you working with (type swversion at the Linux command prompt)?

What do you mean that the AES is configured with two services? Typically a serice just does a get service provider request, the AES is unaware of that service prior to the request.  Does the problem happen when one is not connected and the other is trying to connect? Does it matter which of the two apps is offline? Is everything ok when one app has a service link and the second is trying to connect (or more likely you can not get to that state)

When you say AES is configured are you talking about provisioned users? Switch Connections (they are AES to CM links though)? Something else?
Go to:   
Mobile view