AdolfoGaray
Hi, we are developing an application to have control over telephone functions in a Contact Center.  We are using the JTAPI SDK.  Right now we want to monitor event from the hardphone like pushing a button or adjusting the volume.  In the documentation we found the javax.telephony.phone package that describes this kind of events like ButtonPressEv, SpeakerVolumeEv, but the interface does not send those events to my application.  I assume that they are noy implemented in the interface, is it correct?  If so, what can I do to make my application aware of that kind of events? Thank you very much for your help.
JohnBiggs
The Device Media and Call Control (DMCC) API on the Applications Enablement Server (AES) can allow an application to access most button push requsts. Avaya''s TSAPI /JTAPI implementation is mostly limited to third party behviors on calls at devices (i.e. the ButtonPressEv, SpeakerVolumeEv) are not implemented in Avaya''s TSAPI/JTAPI implementation

See the thread labled "How do you call other buttons" for a longer discussion on what buttons an application can and can not "see" pushed through the DMCC API (i.e. you won''t see speakerphone volumn up/down as it is implemented locally in the phone), you can see feature function buttons.
MahmoudBanat
i can't find the JAVAX package can any one send it to me ?
it's urgent plz
Go to:   
Mobile view