ZeynepOtenoglu
Hello,
We have an OD project (VXML) which contains several announce nodes that point to a prompt which are long in duration (more than 3 minutes). After the announce, there's a menu.
When the application is run, the long announcement plays until the end and the menu after the announce is played too. But system does not allow me to enter anything to the menu and automatically trasfers me to an agent.
I am guessing that the long phrase in the annouce node causes an internal VXML error and the VP transfers the call to an agent as the result of the error handler in the VPMS.
There're also shorter phrases in the application followed by the same menu and I encounter no problem with those phrases.

Can you help me?
Thanks in advance
WilsonYu
You need to take a look at the logs on the platform, especially the voice browser logs to see what error is showing. That would give you some clue as the first step trying to figure this out.
AndersNilsson3
This is maybe a little bit late, but check the setting for connectionTimeout in server.xml

Example:
<Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
connectionTimeout="20000"

In this case you can get problems if you play a single wav file that is longer than 20 seconds.
Go to:   
Mobile view