kirthikachandru
Hi,

How to Monitor a VDn and trace the digits provided in the VDN as wave files are configured in same VDN.

Thanks,
Kirthika.C
CraigJohnson5
Look in the JTAPI javadoc. There is a section called UserEnteredCode. It has a full explanation that should help you with what you are trying to do.
kirthikachandru
Hi Craig,

Thanks for your response.It wiould be helpful I can have the url which you are referring to.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Kirhtika.C
CraigJohnson5
Download and extract the JTAPI SDK. In the folder you extracted to there is a javadoc folder. Open that folder and then open index.html. In the lower left frame the methods are in alphabetical order. Scroll down to "UserEnteredCode" and click that link. Then you will see the explanation in the main part of the page.
kirthikachandru
Hi Craig,

Thanks for your response. Is there any Avaya Sample application similar Agent view which I can download from devconnect as reference.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Kirthika.C
MakarandBhalekar
Hi,

Well, there is no sample application which demonstrates exactly what you are trying to achieve.

But there are few sample applications made available with the JTAPI SDK itself. Look for the Route Sample application. You can learn how to start monitor on a VDN from this application.

For UEC, these JTAPI FAQs may help.

How can one get the user-entered DTMF digits from RouteEvent?

What is the reason for not getting UEC (UserEnteredCode) for all call events?

Regards,
Mak
kirthikachandru
Hi Mak,

I have explored Route example in JTAPi SDK it is implementation for Adjuct Routing. Now I have implemented with RouteAddress with callobserver. I could received UEC and UCID. I am finding way to get CLI in CallEvent rather Call control event.

Kindly let me know is there any way get CLI in CallEvent other than UUI information.

Thanks,
Kirthika.C

MakarandBhalekar
Hi,

I am not very clear on what you are asking. But from what I have understood,

A CallEvent will be reported through CallListener.

Once you catch the CallEvent, you should be able to get the call object associated with the event using getCall().

Once you have the call object, you could try one of the available methods for it to get the CLI. Something like getCallingAddress().

Regards,
Mak

Go to:   
Mobile view